I had high hopes of doing some new things to the blog today… well, it didn’t work out that way.
You may have noticed that the blog address has dropped the “/blog” – I wanted people to be able to find the blog as a site, based on just the domain name. In the process of doing this, I deleted the blog! Thanks to the patient tech guru (Zach) at BlueHost.com (my awesome hosting company), I was able to point the files back to the database. In this process I was able to drop the “/blog” from the URL and get back into the WordPress admin panel.
I did get all my posts’ text & formatting, but had to re-post ALL the images. Unfortunately, that took the rest of the afternoon into this evening. No other plans were completed.
I did learn my lesson, though. I ran a back up of my files on the cPanel so this will be less of an issue, if there is a next time.
Sorry I can’t contribute any good content today – I look forward to moving forward tomorrow!
Back to gettin’ Racing Ready !