Although here in South Texas the climate is good for a couple more months, here are some things you may want to consider doing as the racing season starts to wind down:
- Assess your past season’s performance.
- Based on the past year, set new goals to aspire to.
- Start a game plan for possible performance upgrades & other improvement strategies.
- Organize the “stuff” you bring to your racing event – make it easier to get going – a posted list helps to avoid forgetting that one important item.
- Think about mental racing improvements, getting psychologically prepared.
- Make a plan for all the above, stick to it & get busy.
- Don’t procrastinate!
“Procrastination is the fear of success… Because success is heavy, it carries a responsibility with it; it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the someday I’ll philosophy”. David Waitley
I’ve moved one more step forward…here’s my new Racing Ready business card:
I’m going to start getting busy handing these out at events I participate in as observer. I’m sure you’d like one or 2. If so, e-mail me your mailing address & I’ll snail mail you some! Thanks…