Here is another autocross-capable car for sale. This was at the SPOKES 2009 Autocross #4. It’s a 2000 BMW M Roadster, in Estoril Blue (another pretty blue car!). This car belongs to Harold who is a big time BMW marque fan & owner.
Here are the details on the car:
- Estoril blue with blue and black leather interior – it has 100k miles
- TCKline top adjustable coilovers with TCKline rear shock mounts
- BMW factory alluminum pedals
- Ichiban shift knob
- Clear turn signals and markers
- Blackout front grill
- limo tint
- mini Sebring antenna
- billet oil cap
- magnetic stone guards
- stock set of Roadstars (original to this model) with fairly new 225 front and 245 rear tires.
Harold will also include the following:
- an aluminum thermostat housing with gasket($35 value)
- a Spal electric fan to replace the mechanical clutch fan($75 value)
- a Stewart water pump (msrp $195)
He had brought this car out to autocross in the past and says it handles great!
Harold is now asking $13,000 for this fun 2-seater. You can e-mail Harold at: HLambert@gmail.com, or phone him at: #210-508-0659 (leave a message).
Harold is very active in the Strictly European Autosport club. He is also coordinating & will be facilitating a great HPDE event at Harris Hill Road, on May 23, 2009. It’s titled the SEA Track Attack.
Racing Ready is advertising this (& other cars for sale) as an auto enthusiast community service.