Diane’s sister & fellow Miata autocross enthusiast, Tia, came out to play at both recent SASCA AutoX events, #6 & #7. Her 2003 Mazda Miata is a Special Edition model in beautiful Strato Blue Mica. I hadn’t seen one of these before – it was striking!
Tia & her sister Diane, are both enthusiastic NB Miata owners. I have already profiled Diane’s 1999 Miata 10AE, here. Tia’s exquisite blue 2003 Miata is named “Dori”. The Strato Blue Mica paint looks like different colors in different lighting.
Like her sister, Tia’s been busy making her sweet Miata faster.
Here’s a list Tia sent me of go-fast items that they’ve modified &/or upgraded on this Special Edition Miata.
- Front mounted intercooled Flyin’ Miata(FM)2 Hdra ECU w/EBC with the Garrett gt2560r ball bearing turbo
- 550cc RC injectors
- JIC FLT-A2 coil over suspension
- FM aluminum race radiator
- FM oversized front sway bar
- FM Supersize Happy Meal (?)
- 2.5″ Single turbo exhaust with high-flow cat
- 8.5mm Magnacore spark plug wires
- 15×8 6ul’s (+36 offset) on Hankook RS2’s (225/45/15)
This car is well preserved & being well enjoyed – she’s had others co-drive it, too.
Tia went so fast, I wasn’t able to take a very good “@ speed” shot . . . oh well.
Racing Ready wants Karlino to be showcased by others on the web, too!